Dr. D. James Kennedy founded EE in Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US in 1962 and the ministry had been planted in every nation on earth in 1996.
EEMS aims to
- Glorify God by equipping believers to multiply in and through local churches worldwide for friendship, evangelism, discipleship, and healthy growth.
- Develop a Christian movement that partners with churches and Christians to share Christ with every people group and age group.
- Hence EE seeks to partner and cultivate witnessing as a lifestyle through equipping others to do the same.
Every nation equipping every people group and every age group to witness to every person.
- We have a mandate
- We use a clear, concise communication of the Gospel
- We believe the best way to equip is through OJT (On-the-job training)
- We believe in Spiritual multiplication
- We are relational
- We are indigenous
- We are assistants to the local church
- We are Christian